Natali has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2009 and clinical lead for the adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) service since 2014. She has played a large role in developing a wider ACHD network of care across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and the East of England as co-clinical director of the Guy's and St Thomas' and Evelina London Children's Hospital congenital heart disease network.
Natali is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and member of the European Society of Cardiology Working Group for Adult Congenital Heart Disease and British Congenital Cardiac Association Council.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Completed specialist training in adult congenital heart disease, Great Ormond Street Hospital, St Thomas' Hospital, and Royal Brompton Hospital
- Trained in general medicine
- Trained in general cardiology
Phone: 020 7188 1090
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Peri-operative echocardiography
- Maternal cardiology
Last updated: February 2023