Consultant medical oncologist
Nick Maisey has been a consultant medical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2005.
He has been the service lead for colorectal cancer and vice chair of the upper gastrointestinal tumour working group at Guy's and St Thomas'. He was medical director for the south east London cancer network.
Education and training
- MD on early response markers in cancer, 2002
- Specialist training in medical oncology, The Royal Marsden Hospital
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 1997
- Medicine, King's College London, 1993
- Gastrointestinal tumours
Nick is principal investigator on a number of national clinical trials and commercial studies.
- Research grant, National Cancer Institute
Nick has published several peer-reviewed papers and presented at a number of national and international meetings.
Last updated: January 2023