Paul Fields is a consultant haematologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospitals.
Paul sits on two NCRN lymphoma working groups and is a UK principle investigator for a lymphoma NCRN badged CR (UK) study. His principle interest is in the treatment of lymphmoma and he is head of the lymphoma service at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He is a member of the British Society of Haematology, American Society of Haematology and European Society for Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Education and training
- Post-graduate training in haematology at University College Hospital and Royal Free Hospital London
- MRC clinical training fellowship
- PhD degree awarded from the University of London in immunology and genetics
Paul has authored and co-authored several publications (paper, reviews).
Secretary: Suzanne Bates
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020 7188 1431
- Lymphoproliferative diseases
- Immunomodulatory strategies to treat haemato-oncological disease
Last updated: January 2023