Consultant plastic surgeon
Paul Roblin is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He is working as part of the cancer and reconstructive team at Guy's and St Thomas' for breast cancer, head and neck cancer and gynaecological cancers.
He is a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).
Education and training
- Plastic surgery Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Further training, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas, USA
- Pan Thames regional specialist training programme in plastic surgery
- St George's University of London, 1990
Paul is the author of many publications and textbook chapters.
- Breast surgery
- Breast asymmetry correction
- Gynaecomastia correction
- Breast and oncoplastic breast reconstruction
- Trunk and perineum reconstruction
- Complex abdominal hernia repair
- Body contour surgery
- Post weight loss correction surgery
- Reconstruction of bone resection after osteosarcoma
- Scar revision surgery
- Surgery to correct lymphoedema
Last updated: December 2022