Consultant haematologist and senior lecturer
Piers Patten has been a consultant haematologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2014.
He is based at King's College Hospital and Guy's and St Thomas', working within the lymphoma service.
He continues to research chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in the laboratory and with involvement in clinical trials.
Education and training
- PhD in leukaemia and lymphoma, King's College London
- Haematology training, Guy's and St Thomas' and King's College Hospital
- BSc with Honours and Medicine, Bristol University
- Lymphoma microenvironment
- Leukaemia and lymphoma clinical research fellowship, King's College London
- Leukaemia and lymphoma research visiting fellowship, Feinstein Institute of Medical Research, New York, 2009 to 2013
Last updated: January 2023