Clinical senior lecturer and consultant vascular surgeon
Prakash Saha is a consultant vascular surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He was awarded the National Institute for Health and Care Research clinical lecturership in vascular surgery after completing his PhD.
He trained and was a consultant at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
At the end of his training he completed a sponsored fellowship in complex open and endovascular surgery at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney before returning to practice in the UK.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, 2017
- PhD in cardiovascular sciences, 2012
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, 2006
- Medicine (MBBS), King's College London, 2003
- Intercalated BSc, 2000
- Vascular MRI
- Deep venous thrombosis and post-thrombotic disease
- Endovascular surgery
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland prize, 2015
- Academy of Medical Sciences award, 2015
- Early career investigator award, American Heart Association, 2014
- Clinical research training fellowship, Wellcome Trust, 2009
Referrals email: [email protected]
- General open and endovascular surgery (carotid, aortic, lower limb)
- Complex open and endovascular deep vein reconstruction
- Diabetic foot surgery
Last updated: October 2022