Prathap Pillai is an allergy consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He joined the allergy service at Guy's and St Thomas' in 2007 as a trainee.
He is a member of:
- The British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
- The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunolgy (EAACI)
He represented BSACI on the Royal College of Physicians Expert Advisory Group on Commissioning for 2 years.
Education and training
- PhD in immunoglobin E mechanisms in non-atopic asthma, King's College London
- Allergy specialist training, Guy's and St Thomas' and the Royal College of Physicians
- Memebrship of the Royal College of Physicians
- MD in respiratory medicine, University of Kerala, India
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), University of Kerala, India
- Immunoglobin E mechanisms in allergy
- Limited Travel Fellowship, BSACI and Stallergenes Greer, 2013
- Poster award, EAACI, 2015
Phone: 020 7188 7263 and 020 7188 5846
- Airway allergies, including allergic rhinits and allergic asthma
- Drug allergies
- Food allergies
Last updated: January 2023