Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Raghbir graduated from St George's Hospital Medical School in 2006 and completed his higher surgical training in the South East London region.
Following his training, he went on to refine his skills in knee surgery with a fellowship in Basingstoke. This fellowship allowed him to develop a keen interest in all aspects of osteotomy surgery, cartilage preservation, arthroscopic ligament reconstructions, partial and total knee arthroplasty surgery. He has a particular interest in managing arthritis in younger patients.
Raghbir has published in all aspects of knee surgery and presented both nationally and internationally. He is an honorary lecturer at Winchester University and runs educational courses for higher orthopaedic surgical trainees in London.
Education and training
- MBBS – St Georges Hospital Medical School
- BSc – University College London
- MRCS – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FRCS – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MSc – University of Brighton
Secretary: Heather Watson
Tel: 0207 188 4435
Area of expertise: knee surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteotomy Surgery for deformity correction around the knee
- Total or partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Knee Arthroplasty
- Knee injuries and Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Sports injuries
Last updated: April 2022