Richard Woolf is a consultant dermatologist at the St John's Institute of Dermatology, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He works in the:
- eczema service
- psoriasis service
- general dermatology service
- skin cancer screening service
Richard has been the clinical lead for medical dermatology at the St John's Institute of Dermatology since 2021.
He is also is involved in the operational delivery of the eczema and psoriasis services and has led on service redesign and innovation.
Education and training
- Speciality certificate in dermatology, Royal College of Physicians, London, 2016
- PhD in immunobiology, King's College London, 2015
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), London, 2009
- Medicine and surgery (MB ChB) Honours, University of Bristol, 2006
- Cancer biology and immunology BSc, University of Bristol 1st-Class Honours, 2003
Richard works in the skin therapy research unit to deliver a large range of phase 2 to 4 commercial and non-commercial trials in atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and related conditions.
- Academic clinical lectureship at the St John's Institute of Dermatology and King's College London, National Institute of Health Research
- Clinical Research Training Fellowship, Medical Research Council UK, 2012
Eczema phone: 020 7188 0844
Psoriasis phone: 020 7188 6417
Email: [email protected]
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Clinical trials
- General dermatology
- Skin cancer screening
Last updated: September 2022