Consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon
Education and training
- Trained in all aspects of general vascular surgery at Nottingham
- Completed endovascular fellowships at St Thomas' Hospital in London and Malmo vascular unit in Sweden
- Awarded master of surgery higher degree from the University of London for research work into abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Completed postgraduate certificate in academic practice (PGCAP) at King’s College London.
- Clinical outcomes of endovascular therapy
- The Vascular Society/Cook Fellowship - March 2012
- The European Society of Vascular Surgery Educational Travel grant - July 2013.
Secretary name: Veronica Akinpelumi
Phone: 020 7188 4034
- Complex EVAR (fenestrated and branched endografting of aortic aneurysms)
- Trans-axillary first rib excision for thoracic outlet compression
- Endovascular therapy for peripheral vascular disease
Last updated: February 2023