Consultant medical oncologist and rapid diagnostic clinical lead
Saoirse Dolly is a consultant medical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospitals.
She is the clinical lead for the real world data programme and the oncology COVID-19 research projects.
She is also an honorary senior lecturer at King's College London and is leading on the Guy's real world evidence programme, cancer and COVID-19, and early cancer diagnosis projects.
Education and training
- Oncology specialist training, Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, 2018
- Cancer Research UK clinical research PhD Fellowship, the Institute of Cancer Research, University of London, 2013
- Medical training, St Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, 2002
- Real world evidence
- Rapid diagnostic and non site-specific symptoms
- Early cancer diagnoses
- COVID-19 and cancer
- Rapid diagnositic clinic, HSJ integrated care partnership award, 2020
Last updated: January 2023