Consultant medical oncologist and rapid diagnostic clinical lead
Saoirse Dolly is a consultant medical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospitals.
She specialises in rapid diagnostics and the treatment of liver, pancreas, biliary tree and neuroendocrine malignancies.
She is the clinical lead for the real world data programme and the oncology COVID-19 research projects.
She is also an honorary senior lecturer at King's College London and is leading on the Guy's real world evidence programme, cancer and COVID-19, and early cancer diagnosis projects.
Education and training
- Medical training, St Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, 2002
- Cancer Research UK clinical research PhD Fellowship, the Institute of Cancer Research, University of London, 2013
- Oncology specialist training, Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, 2018
- Real world evidence
- Rapid diagnostic and non site-specific symptoms
- Early cancer diagnoses
- COVID-19 and cancer
- Rapid diagnositic clinic, HSJ integrated care partnership award, 2020
Last updated: May 2022