Professor of breast pathology and honorary consultant breast pathologist
Sarah Pinder is chair of breast pathology at King's College London and is the lead specialist breast pathologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She chairs the national coordinating committee for breast pathology for the Royal College of Pathologists and the NHS breast screening programme (BSP). She is a member of several other BSP committees, such as:
- the advisory committee for breast cancer screening
- the clinical advisory group
She is also a member of a number of clinical trial and translational research committees.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists, 2002
- Membership of the Royal College of Pathologists,1993
- Medicine and surgery (MB ChB), University of Manchester, 1986
- In situ and invasive breast cancer pathology
Sarah has published over 300 articles in peer-reviewed literature and over 100 invited articles and chapters.
Last updated: January 2023