Consultant medical oncologist
Sarah Rudman has been a consultant medical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2012. She manages all urological cancers and is the lead clinician for the management of testicular germ cell tumours and short-term cancer.
Before this she was an academic clinical lecturer in translational oncology at Guy's and St Thomas' and a specialist registrar in medical oncology for the north London training programme incorporating University College Hospital, Royal Free Hospital, and North Middlesex Hospitals.
Education and training
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS) with distinction in paediatrics, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, 2001
- PhD in molecular cell biology, University of Cambridge, 1996
- BSc with Honours in biochemistry, University of Surrey, 1992
- Collaborative projects with the Lank Center for Genitourinary Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- IgE immunotherapy of solid tumours
Email: [email protected]
- Epidemiology of prostate cancer
Last updated: December 2022