Dr Nishanth Sivarasan is a consultant radiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital with a subspecialty interest in cardiothoracic imaging.
He qualified from Imperial College London Medical School in 2013 as an academic award winner and proceeded to complete his radiology training at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, achieving his FRCR in 2018.
He was appointed as the National Treasure Fellow at Royal Brompton Hospital from 2019-2021, completing subspecialty training in thoracic imaging while pursuing a higher research degree for his thesis on 'CT Morphological Phenotypes in Pulmonary Sarcoidosis'.
His clinical interests include imaging of interstitial lung disease, lung cancer and general cardiovascular CT.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Imperial college London, 2010
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Imperial College London, 2013
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), 2018
- National Treasure Fellow, Royal Brompton Hospital, 2019-2021
Email: [email protected]
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Nodule management
- General cardiovascular CT
Last updated: April 2022