Sophia Shah has been a consultant in orthodontics at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2015.
Before joining Guy's and St Thomas' she worked as a consultant orthodontist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. She also worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Sophia is associated with a number of professional bodies including:
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthodontic Society
- General Dental Council
- Dental Protection
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
Education and training
- Orthodontic Fellowship of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, 2013
- Certificate of Learning and Teaching (CILT), 2013
- Orthotics Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2011
- MSc in orthodontics, 2010
- Specialist training, Royal London Hospital, 2008 to 2013
- Memberhsip of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2007
- Dental surgery (BDS), Cardiff University, 2004
Secretary phone: 020 7188 1310
- Lingual orthodontics
- Jaw (orthognathic) treatment
- Craniofacial deformities
Last updated: October 2022