Consultant clinical psychologist in cancer
Sue Smith has worked in the NHS as a psychologist for 19 years. For 10 years she worked in primary care and then palliative care, where she set up a community psychology support service for people living with life-limiting conditions.
She joined Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 2012.
Education and training
- Mindfulness based cognitive therapy, 2013
- Acceptance and commitment therapy training, 2010
- Diploma in cognitive behaviour therapy, 2007
- Appreciative inquiry: consulting with organistations, 2006
- Foundation in systemic therapy, 2004
- Doctorate in clinical psychology, 2000
Phone: 020 7188 5918
Email: [email protected]
- Developing useful psychological approaches to help people live with cancer, its treatment and effects
- Decision making in relation to medical interventions, particularly breast surgery
- Training, consultating and supervising allied health professionals and medical colleagues
Last updated: February 2023