Consultant gastroenterologist and hepatologist
Terry Wong has been a consultant gastroenterologist and hepatologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2003.
Before this he was a consultant hepatologist and lead pancreaticobiliary endoscopist at University Hospitals Birmingham.
Terry has served on several national committees including the liver committee, the endoscopy committee, and the oesophageal committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology. He is an examiner for the Royal College of Physicians and is an expert advisor to the National Institute of Clinical Excellence.
Education and training
- MD in liver transplant, 2000
- Postgraduate training, Barts Health NHS Trust, King's College Hospital and Guy's and St Thomas'
- Medicine, University of Cambridge
Phone: 020 7188 2491
- Benign oesophageal disorders
- Pancreaticobiliary endoscopy
Last updated: September 2022