Yaso Emmanuel started as a locum consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in February 2015 and was made consultant cardiologist in September 2016.
Yaso developed the weekly specialist aortopathy clinic, run jointly with Dr Robert from cardiovascular genetics.
She is a board member of the Vascular European Rare Disease Reference Network for Heritable Thoracic Aneurysm Disease.
Education and training
- ACHD Fellowship, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham (2013-2015)
- Cardiology Specialist training – south east Scotland with specialist ACHD training in Southampton, CCT (2013)
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics and Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Oxford, DPhil (2009)
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (2002)
- University of Edinburgh Medical School, MBChB (1999)
- Congenital heart disease
- Winner of the challenging cases presentation, Royal Brompton International Symposium on ACHD (2014)
Last updated: January 2023