Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Zameer Shah has been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust since 2012.
He is a senior clinical lecturer at King's College London and has an active role in medical education and teaching.
Education and training
- Fellowship in hip and knee surgery, Guy's and St Thomas'
- International Fellowship, the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
- Research Fellowship, The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- MBA, Imperial College London
- Diploma in orthopaedics
- Diploma in sports and exercise medicine
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), King's College London
Research Fellow at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore.
- Technology in orthopaedic surgery
Zameer has been recognised as one of the 'Next Generation Capital Leaders' by the London Leadership Academy.
He has also led the development of the enhanced recovery programme at Guy's and St Thomas', which has won national recognition.
Last updated: October 2022