Zohya Khalique is a consultant cardiologist at Guy’s, St Thomas’, Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals. She is an honorary senior lecturer at King’s College London.
Zohya read medicine at the University of Cambridge. She trained at Guy’s, King's and St Thomas’ medical schools. Her specialist interest is inherited heart (cardiac) conditions and cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
Zohya is a member of the:
- European Society of Cardiology Working Group for Myocardial and Pericardial Disease
- Association for Inherited Cardiac Conditions
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Education and training
- Master of arts (MA), University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery (MBBS), King's College London
- Doctor of medicine (MD), University of Cambridge
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Inherited cardiomyopathies
- Using cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging of the heart to understand the microstructure of the heart in health and cardiomyopathy
- Raymond Horton-Smith prize for best MD thesis of the academic year at University of Cambridge
Zohya has presented her work at international conferences and published original papers in leading journals.
Last updated: January 2024