Community HIV specialist nursing
Our nurse-led service supports people living with HIV.
We provide a range of free and confidential services, including:
- support with your medicines
- assessment for rehabilitation
- managing complex cases (for example, if you have more than one health condition and social issues)
- continuing care assessment
- sexual health education
- referral to other services
- infant formula milk (if you fit the criteria)
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can email [email protected] for more details.