Jessica Brady, consultant clinical oncologist
Secretary: Tessa Ross
Oncology tel: 020 7188 4219
Referrals only: email@example.com
Enquiries only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haematology tel: 020 7188 1431, 020 7188 2756 or 020 7188 2757
Haematology email: email@example.com
Area of expertise: haematological malignancies and colorectal cancer
Jessica Brady specialises in the treatment of lymphoma and colorectal cancer. She was appointed in April 2016, following a two year post CCT fellowship at the Trust.
Her research interest is the development of advanced radiotherapy techniques, with aim of improving treatment accuracy and reducing side effects. During her fellowship she led the implementation of the deep inspiration breath hold technique in lymphoma, making Guy's and St Thomas' the first UK centre to bring this into routine practice.
She has presented at international conferences and published in peer reviewed journals. She is a council member of the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group.
Education and training
- Post CCT Fellowship Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, 2014-2016
- CCT in Clinical Oncology, 2013
- FRCR, Royal College of Radiologists, London, 2010
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, London, 2005
- MBBCh (Honours), University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, 2001
- Radiotherapy for lymphoma and other haematological malignancies.
- Systemic treatment and radiotherapy for colorectal cancer
- Development and implementation of advanced radiotherapy techniques