Jessica Brady, consultant clinical oncologist
Medical PA lead: Tessa Ross
Medical PA tel: 020 7188 4219
Medical PA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of expertise: haematological malignancies and colorectal cancer
Jessica Brady specialises in the treatment of lymphoma and colorectal cancer. She was appointed in April 2016, following a two year post CCT fellowship at the Trust.
Her research interest is the development of advanced radiotherapy techniques, with aim of improving treatment accuracy and reducing side effects. During her fellowship she led the implementation of the deep inspiration breath hold technique in lymphoma, making Guy's and St Thomas' the first UK centre to bring this into routine practice.
She has presented at international conferences and published in peer reviewed journals. She is a council member of the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group.
Education and training
- Post CCT Fellowship Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, 2014-2016
- CCT in Clinical Oncology, 2013
- FRCR, Royal College of Radiologists, London, 2010
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, London, 2005
- MBBCh (Honours), University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, 2001
- Radiotherapy for lymphoma and other haematological malignancies.
- Systemic treatment and radiotherapy for colorectal cancer
- Development and implementation of advanced radiotherapy techniques