Valerija Tatarinova (urology personal assistant)
Tel: 020 7188 1447
Klementina Cumraku (lung personal assistant)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sindu Vivekanandan is a consultant in clinical oncology at Guy's and St Thomas', specialising in the delivery of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and targeted therapy for the management of prostate and lung cancer.
Sindu qualified from Guy's and St Thomas' and King's College London, completed her clinical oncology training in Cambridge and obtained her PhD in radiation toxicity modelling from The University of Oxford. She successfully led the Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG) supported UK-wide audit of children's medulloblastoma treatment which changed UK practice and was awarded a distinction for her masters in oncology. Her area of research interest is radiation-related toxicity modelling and her work has been presented at international conferences and published in peer-reviewed journals.
Sindu is the prostate cancer lead for south east London and Kent and Medway radiotherapy operational delivery network. She is also a clinical tutor for medical students at King's College London.
Education and training
- PhD, University of Oxford (2018)
- FRCR, Royal College of Radiologists, London (2014)
- MSc in oncology first class with distinction, Institute of Cancer Research, University of London (2013)
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, London (2008)
- MBBS, Guy's and St Thomas', King's College London, University of London (2004)
- BSc (Hons) in physiology with basic medical sciences, Guy's and St Thomas', King's College London, University of London (2001)