Aldo Rinaldi - consultant cardiologist
Secretary: Leanne Hanley
Secretary tel: 020 7188 9257
Area of expertise: arrythmia, heart failure and coronary artery disease
Aldo Rinaldi FRCP, FHRS is a consultant cardiologist specialising in the treatment of arrythmias, heart failure and coronary artery disease.
He is a professor of cardiac electrophysiology at King's College London and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Heart Rhythm Society.
Education and training
- King's College Hospital
- Cardiology training, St Thomas' Hospital
- Arrhythmias of the heart including atrial fibrillation (AF)
- Heart resynchronisation and implantable defibrillators
- Pacemaker lead extraction
- Ablation of atrial arrhythmias
- Heart resynchronisation therapy
- Electroanatomical mapping