Tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 51252
Fax: 020 7928 8071
Area of expertise: diagnostic radiology
Languages spoken: English and Cantonese
Dr Eric Woo is a consultant radiologist. He practises all aspects of general radiology and undertakes specialised cardiac, thoracic and head and neck imaging. He also works at Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
Eric studied medicine at St Mary’s Hospital Medical School, University of London and completed his MBBS in 1998. Having passed the MRCP postgraduate medical examination, he furthered his training in radiology at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and obtained the FRCR postgraduate radiology examination. He gained the prestigious FRCP and the EBCR diploma for his work in cardiothoraic imaging.
Education and training
- St Mary’s Hospital Medical School, University of London
- Radiology training – Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- cardiac CT
- thoracic radiology
- head and neck radiology.
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (London)
- FRCP Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh)
- FRCR Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists
- EDiR European Diploma in Radiology
- EBCR European Board of Cardiac Radiology.