Secretary tel: 020 7188 7188, ext 55262 and 54304
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Area of expertise: children's dentistry
Evelyn trained in paediatric dentistry at Tufts University, USA and at Guy's and St Thomas'. She was appointed a consultant in 1999.
Evelyn was academic head of department from 2002 to 2005 and has been clinical lead since 2005.
Education and training
- BDSc, BA, Dublin Dental School, Trinity College, Ireland
- FDS RCS, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (1990)
- Board Certification in Paediatric Dentistry, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, USA (1992)
- Lecturer/senior registrar paediatric dentistry, UMDS and Guy’s and St Thomas’ (1993–1999)
- PhD – The oral microflora of children undergoing liver transplantation, University of London (1998)
- Certification of completion of specialist training - FDS (Paediatric Dentistry), RCS (Edinburgh) (1998)
- Senior lecturer/Honorary Consultant King's College Dental Institute / Guy’s and St Thomas’ (1999–2007)
- Consultant in paediatric dentistry, Guy's and St Thomas' (2007 to date).
- dental traumatology in children
- diagnosis and management of dental caries in children.
- oral microbiology.