Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 55350
Jadbinder Seehra graduated from University of Manchester in 2002 and undertook his postgraduate training at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust and Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. He was first appointed consultant in orthodontics in 2013.
Jadbinder is the deputy lead for the orthodontic MSc programme at King's College London. He is also the current Chair of the panel of examiners for the Membership in Orthodontics (MOrth) RCS (Eng) and held the same position for the Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy (2015-2018) (RCS (Eng). Additional roles include: executive committee for national recruitment (Orthodontics) (2011-2017), current chair of clinical effectiveness (British Orthodontic Society), editor of clinical effectiveness bulletin (British Orthodontic Society) and CPD sub-editor (Journal of Orthodontics).
- General Dental Council (Registered Specialist in Orthodontics)
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member of European Orthodontic Society
- Member of British Dental Association
Education and training
- FDS (Orth)RCS (Eng) (2009-2011)
- MOrth RCS (Eng) (2006-2009)
- MSc King's College London (2006-2009)
- MFDS RCS (Eng) (2002-2004)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS Hons) University of Manchester (1997-2002)
Find a list of Jadbinder Seehra's publications on PubMed.
- Co-author of orthodontic textbook (Fixed Orthodontic Appliances: A Practical Guide, 1st Edition, Springer 2019)
- Author of book chapter (Orthodontic Management of the Developing Dentition – An Evidence-Based Guide, Springer International Publishing 2017)