Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 55350
Stephen O’ Connor was appointed as a consultant in Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in October 2018.
He graduated in dentistry from University College Cork in the Republic of Ireland. He has gained a foundation of experience working in general dental practice and at both junior and middle grade positions in oral and maxillofacial surgery, children's dentistry, restorative dentistry, oral medicine and oral and maxillofacial radiology.
Stephen undertook specialist orthodontic training in Newcastle and Carlisle and subsequently consultant training in Birmingham.
Education and training
- FDS Orth RCPSGlas, 2018
- MOrth RCSEd, 2016
- MSc Orth Ncl, 2016
- MFDS RCPSGlas, 2012
- BDS NUI, 2010
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Membership in orthodontic Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of the British Orthodontic Society
- Member of the European Orthodontic Society
- Member of the World Federation of Orthodontics
- General Dental Council: Registered Specialist in Orthodontics
- Orthognathic treatment and multidisciplinary management of craniofacial deformities
- Hypodontia and multidisciplinary management of missing teeth
- Lingual orthodontics
- Digital orthodontics
- Clinical teaching and supervision