Tel: 020 7188 6265
Area of expertise: skin cancer
Dr Natalie Attard joined the consultant staff at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in 2013.
During her postgraduate training in dermatology she was awarded a Clinical Research Fellowship with Cancer Research UK where her research concerned the role of immunosuppressant drugs in the hugely elevated incidence of keratinocyte skin cancer in organ transplant recipients.
She is currently clinical lead for the skin cancer screening clinic and is a core member of the melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer team. In addition to her interest in skin cancer, she is actively involved in education and general dermatology.
Education and training
- 2011 completion of specialist training in dermatology
- 2001 MRCP (UK)
- 1998 MBChB, The University of Edinburgh
- 1994 first class honours BSc in physiology, The University of Edinburgh.
- skin cancer screening
- general dermatology
- skin cancer in patients who are immunosuppressed.
- Hugh Wallace presenter’s prize for senior registrars at the Royal Society of Medicine (2010/2011)
- presenter’s prize at the Royal Society of Medicine Sermatology Section (2011)
- Cancer Research UK Cinical Research Fellowship (2006-2009)
- presenter’s prize at the Annual Meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists Dermatopathology Section (2007).