Patient pathway assistant – Aisha Nakasi
Tel: 020 7188 0844
Administrator (psoriasis and eczema) – Manpreet Khokhar
Tel: 020 7188 1901
Area of expertise: eczema, psoriasis and medical dermatology
Dr Sinéad Langan undertook clinical and specialist training in Belfast and Dublin. She then completed a PhD at the University of Nottingham and a post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania.
She has been senior lecturer at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and honorary consultant dermatologist at St John’s Institiute of Dermatology since 2011. She is current Chair of the European Dermatoepidemiology Network Steering committee (orgs.dermis.net/eden).
Education and training
- PhD University of Nottingham
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians, FRCP UK
- MSc London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (external)
- MB BCh BAO (Honours), The Queen’s University of Belfast.
- Medical dermatology.
Sinéad's research addresses an important research gap, the causes, consequences and treatment of skin disease. Her work focusses in particular on using the power of routine data sources to provide answers to these important research queries.
- NIHR Clinician Scientist award
- Dowling fellowship, British Association of Dermatologists
- Burrow’s cup, Irish Association of Dermatologists
- Jacob Medal- Dermatology Registrar’s Prize, Dublin
- First place in final MB examinations.