Secretary: Sandra Gray
Tel: 020 7188 2515
Area of expertise: Honorary Senior Lecturer (Research and Postgraduate Teaching) in the Division of Population Health Sciences, King’s College London, Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine. South London Specialty Lead for Stroke, Clinical Research Network.
Education and training
- MBBS (St George’s Hospital Medical School)
- MSc (King’s College, London)
- MD (University of London)
- FRCP (Royal College of Physicians, London)
- Physicians as Educator Diploma (Royal College of Physicians, London)
Stroke Research particularly around the natural history of stroke and processes of stroke care involving population based stroke registers (South London Stroke Register).
Member of the RCP Stroke Peer Review Scheme and have chaired several peer reviews assessing quality of stroke services nationally. I have chaired the Clinical Standards Committee for the British Association of Stroke Physicians and have contributed to a number of national policies and guidelines. I am a co-ordinator of the Health and Ageing Module for the MSc in Gerontology (King’s College, London).
- Health service stroke research
- Acute physiology post-stroke