Tel: 020 7188 2515/2086
Area of expertise: acute and geriatric medicine, frailty, falls, cardiovascular disease and in particular heart failure in older patients, and echocardiography.
Dr Shahbaz Roshan-Zamir trained at Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Medical School (2001-2006). He completed general internal medicine and geriatrics speciality training in South London. He has a particular interest in cardiovascular disease and heart failure in the elderly, and is fully trained as an echocardiographer. He is an active committee member of the British Geriatric Society’s Cardiovascular Section. He was appointed locum consultant physician in the department of health and ageing at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in 2017.
- Acute geriatrics
- Comprehensive assessment of older people
- Cardiovascular diseases and Heart Failure in older people
- Echocardiography (fully accredited to the British Society of Echocardiography (BSE) since 2001)
- Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
- Cardiovascular disease in older patients