Secretary: Hazel Hollands
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of expertise: oculoplastics, cataract, cornea and ocular surface, primary eye care, eye emergency
Mr Vijay Wagh is an experienced oculoplastics, cornea, cataract and laser eye surgeon. He was trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital and St Thomas’ Hospital, London.
He has published several research publications and is an invited speaker at a number of international meetings. Vijay is involved in teaching on a number of national and international surgical courses. He is a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmology as well as the European society of cataract, cornea and refractive surgeons.
He is involved in managing eye emergency services and training optometrists as a part of MECS scheme and subspecialty ophthalmology trainees.
- Micro incision cataract surgery in complex cases
- Refractive approach to cataract surgery: toric lenses, monovision
- Laser cataract surgery, Intraocular lens exchange
- Eyelid surgery
- Lacrimal (tear duct) surgery
- Orbital diseases and surgery
- Eye socket surgery
- Peri-ocular tumor management
- Dry eye and Sjogren’s syndrome
- Skin-related ocular surface problems: ocular rosacea, allergic eye disease
- Laser cataract surgery
- Collagen cross-linkage in corneal ectasia and keratoconus