Tel: 020 7188 2756
Area of expertise: myelodysplasia and acute myeloid leukaemia, stem cell transplantation.
Dr Kavita Raj became consultant at our hospital in 2007. She is keen on translational research. She is a member of the Haematology Oncology NCRN CSG and its MDS subgroup. She is prinicpal investigator of several national trials and chief investigator of the national haploidentical transplant trial.
Education and training
- Undergraduate KEM Hospital Mumbai
- Postgraduate LTMMC Hospital Mumbai
- Haematology training - Guys and St Thomas’
- PhD - Kings College London
- Epigenetic therapies
- Stem cell transplantation
- Haploidentical transplantation
- Distinctions in Undergraduate Medicine
- MRC Clinical Training Fellowship (PhD), 2003