Tel: 020 7188 4754
Area of expertise: palliative medicine
Dr Shaheen Khan is a consultant in palliative medicine.
His current roles include:
- lead clinician for the Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust community palliative care team
- training programme director for the King's Health Partners palliative medicine StR training scheme
- co-chair of the London Opioid Safety and Improvement Group.
Education and training
Dr Shaheen Khan graduated from Guy’s, Kings’ and St Thomas’ Medical School, having also been awarded a first class honours degree in BSc Neuroscience.
He completed the MSc in palliative care from Kings’ College London in 2010, and in 2011 he was awarded a postgraduate certificate in clinical leadership.
- community palliative care
- complex symptom control
- advance care planning
- postgraduate education.
- community palliative care.