Secretary: Fiona John-Lewis
Secretary tel: 020 7188 9861
Main department tel: 020 7188 1212
Area of expertise: skin cancer and reconstruction
Alastair MacKenzie Ross joined Guy’s and St Thomas’ in 2013. He has had a broad plastic surgery training and manages general plastic surgery conditions.
Alastair brings expertise in skin cancer management and reconstruction, having trained at leading plastic surgery and skin cancer centres both in the UK and internationally.
He is a core member of the melanoma and non-melanoma cancer teams, and an extended member of the skin cancer teams at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich and King's College Hospital.
Education and training
- University of Cambridge (1991-1996)
- Higher Surgical Training - London (2006-2012)
- Hand Surgery Fellowship - Singapore (2010-2011)
- Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery Interface Fellowship - London (2011-2012)
- Melanoma and Surgical Oncology Fellowship - Melanoma Institute Australia, Sydney (2012-2013)
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Non-melanoma skin cancer
- Moh’s surgery reconstruction
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP)
- St George’s Charitable Foundation Fellowship
- Education and Travel Bursary - British Society of Surgery for the Hand
- NHS Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery Interface Training Fellowship
- Poche Fellowship in Melanoma and Surgical Oncology