Secretary: Fiona John-Lewis
Secretary tel: 020 7188 9861
Secretary email: email@example.com
Area of expertise: breast reconstruction, lower limb trauma
Victoria Rose is a consultant plastic surgeon specialising in breast reconstruction and lower limb trauma.
She is on the General Medical Council's specialist register for plastic surgery.
Victoria obtained her certificate for completion of specialist surgical training in 2007 and was then appointed as an NHS consultant in a London teaching hospital.
She moved to Manchester in 2009 to work at the Nightingale Centre at Wythenshawe Hospital, which is one of the largest breast cancer units in the country. Here, Victoria was the lead plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction.
In 2013, Victoria moved to London to take up a consultant post at St Thomas' Hospital where she is the lead for trauma reconstruction.
Education and training
- MBBS Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School
- MD United States Licensing Exam
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England
- PGCert Medical Education Edge Hill University
- MD Anderson, Dallas, USA
- Akademikliniken, Stockholm, Sweden
- Eda, Koahsuing, Taiwan
- lower limb trauma reconstruction
- microsurgical breast reconstruction
- complex breast reconstruction
- gynaecological reconstruction.
CT and ultrasound imaging of vascular perforators