Tel: 020 7188 5918
Sue has been working within the NHS as a psychologist for 19 years. For 10 years she worked in the East End borough of Tower Hamlets within primary care and then palliative care, where she set up a community psychology support service for people living with life limiting conditions.
She joined the service at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital in 2012.
Education and training
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2000)
- Foundation in Systemic therapy (2004)
- Appreciative Inquiry: consulting with organistations (2006)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (2007)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy training (2010),
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (2013-present)
- Developing useful psychological approaches to help people live with cancer, its treatment and effects, centralising the connection and interaction between mind and body for people with a diagnosis of cancer and those supporting them, including staff.
- The process of decision making in relation to medical interventions, particularly breast surgery.
- Training, consultation and supervision of AHPs and our medical colleagues.