PA (sexual health): Shirley Burke
Tel: 07917 085050
PA (HIV): Alyson Barrett
Tel: 020 7188 2663
Address: Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic, 4-5 Burrell Street, London SE1 0UN
Dr Achyuta V Nori has worked in sexual health and HIV since 2004.
He trained in genitourinary medicine with the London Deanery (Barts, Newham and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital).
Achyuta has been a consultant physician since 2016 and was appointed as a consultant at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in 2017, where he is the lead for sexual health research.
He is the NIHR clinical research network STI research champion for south London.
Education and training
- 2019 – Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
- 2014 – Letters of Competence for intra-uterine techniques and sub-dermal implants (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2014 – Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- 2005 – Diploma in HIV medicine
- 2004 – Diploma in genitourinary medicine
- 1999 – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Pondicherry University)
- Antimicrobial resistant STIs
- Complex HIV care
- Genital dermatoses
- Genital tract syndromes
- STI epidemiology and public health
- Antimicrobial resistance, detection and determinants
- Genital microbiomes
- HIV and STI prevention
- Reducing health inequalities among marginalised populations
- STI diagnostics
- STI pathogenesis and epidemiology