Address: Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic, 4-5 Burrell Street, London SE1 0UN
Area of expertise: sexual and reproductive health, HIV
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
Anatole Menon-Johansson has been in the sexual and reproductive department at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Fooundation Trust since 2009, except for a one year sabbatical at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Education and training
- 2020 Master of Business Administration (MIT)
- 2019 Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
- 2011 Letter of Competence in Medical Education (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2009 Letters of Competence for intra-uterine techniques and sub-dermal implants (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2008 Masters in Public Health (Harvard School of Public Health)
- 2005 Diploma in Genito-urinary Medicine
- 2004 Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning
- 2001 Master of Arts (Natural Sciences) (University of Cambridge)
- 1999 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Cambridge)
- 1993 Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmacology) (University of London)
- 1989 Bachelor of Science (Physiology) (Cardiff University).
Anatole's specialist interests are partner notification, access to care to maximise public health impact and using digital tools to support the delivery of high quality care.
Anatole's research interests are in the delivery of partner notification across the health care system and the implementation of new diagnostic tests.