PA: Davina Austin-Harvey
Tel: 020 7188 2652
Address: Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic, 4-5 Burrell Street, London SE1 0UN
Area of expertise: sexual and reproductive health, HIV
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
Anatole Menon-Johansson is on sabbatical from the Trust until the end of June 2020. He is a currently a Sloan and Legatum Fellow at MIT.
Education and training
- 2013 Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
- 2011 Letter of Competence in Medical Education (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2009 Letters of Competence for intra-uterine techniques and sub-dermal implants (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2008 Masters in Public Health (Harvard School of Public Health)
- 2005 Diploma in Genito-urinary Medicine
- 2004 Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning
- 2001 Master of Arts (Natural Sciences) (University of Cambridge)
- 1999 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Cambridge)
- 1993 Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmacology) (University of London)
- 1989 Bachelor of Science (Physiology) (Cardiff University).
- sexual and reproductive health
- public health.
- to utilise informatics and public health skills for the effective delivery of sexual and reproductive health services
- develop a sexual and reproductive teaching and research portfolio within King's Health Partners.