PA: Davina Austin-Harvey
Tel: 020 7188 2652
Address: Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic, 4-5 Burrell Street, London SE1 0UN
Area of expertise: sexual and reproductive health, HIV
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
Dr Menon-Johansson is the lead of the integrated servicein the Trust. Other roles are clinical director for the young person's charity Brook and founder of SXT Health that provides 'sexual health information in under a minute' and identifies local providers of sexual and reproductive health services.
During his training Dr Menon-Johansson completed a Masters in public health at the Harvard School of Public Health concurrently with a Harkness/Health Foundation Fellowship. He is the joint lead for the health care policy and systems module of the King's Centre for Global Health iBSc programme.
Education and training
- 2013 Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
- 2011 Letter of Competence in Medical Education (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2009 Letters of Competence for intra-uterine techniques and sub-dermal implants (Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health)
- 2008 Masters in Public Health (Harvard School of Public Health)
- 2005 Diploma in Genito-urinary Medicine
- 2004 Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning
- 2001 Master of Arts (Natural Sciences) (University of Cambridge)
- 1999 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Cambridge)
- 1993 Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmacology) (University of London)
- 1989 Bachelor of Science (Physiology) (Cardiff University).
- sexual and reproductive health
- public health.
- to utilise informatics and public health skills for the effective delivery of sexual and reproductive health services
- develop a sexual and reproductive teaching and research portfolio within King’s Health Partners.