Secretary: Marcia Milne
Secretary tel: 020 7188 2789
Bella Madan joined Guy’s and St Thomas’ as a consultant haematologist in 2002. She has extensive expertise in management of inherited and acquired bleeding and thrombotic disorders including haemophilia and related disorders.
Bella is the principal investigator in several clinical trials involving gene therapy and other novel treatments. She is lead for education and training in the Haemophilia Centre and runs specialist haemophilia and bleeding disorders clinics for adults. She also runs Specialist Clinics for Women with Inherited Bleeding Disorders.
Bella has co-authored Joint RCOG/ UKHCDO guidelines on obstetric management of women with inherited bleeding disorders. She has a special interest in novel treatments in haemophilia and is currently leading on phase 1/2 gene therapy trials in the centre as well as other novel agents. She is an invited speaker both nationally and internationally.
- Specialist haemophilia and inherited bleeding disorders clinics
- women’s bleeding disorders clinics
- acquired bleeding disorders.
- Inherited bleeding disorders
- acquired bleeding disorders
- gene therapy and novel treatments in haemophilia.