Secretary: Matylda Madej
Secretary tel: 020 7188 4467
Area of expertise: thoracic and lumbar spine
Languages spoken: English and Gujarati
Mr Jaykar Panchmatia studied medicine at Cambridge University and was a visiting scholar at Yale University in the USA. He furthered his education as a Fulbright Scholar at Harvard University in the USA.
Jaykar undertook his specialist registrar training in London. He completed his spinal surgery training as a Fellow at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in the USA.
Jaykar is a member of the following professional organisations:
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Scoliosis Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- General Medical Council.
Mr Jaykar Panchmatia has received the following awards:
- Robert Jones gold medal and British Orthopaedic Association prize
- Fulbright scholarship
- Cambridge University’s Oon Khye Beng Ch’hia Tsio studentship
- Royal College of Surgeons of England's BMI healthcare prize
- British Orthopaedic Association’s Zimmer Travelling Fellowship
- British Spinal Presidents’ Travelling Fellowship