Mr Pavlos Pantelaids, consultant spinal surgeonContacts
Secretary: Scott Greig
Secretary tel: 020 7188 4442
Area of expertise: cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
Languages spoken: English and Greek
Mr Pavlos Panteliadis, MD was appointed as a consultant spinal surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in 2017. He manages the whole range of adult spinal pathologies with a particular interest in the management of adult spinal deformity.
He was previously employed as a consultant spinal surgeon at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
He qualified at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece). He trained in trauma and orthopaedics and specialised in spinal surgery.
Education and training
- MD, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- MsC Sports and Exercise Medicine, University College London
- Spinal fellow, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust and National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Visiting spinal fellow, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA
- Spinal fellow, Oxford University Hospitals
- Spinal fellow, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
- Adult spinal deformity
- Spinal infections
- Tumours including metastatic disease of the spine
- Spinal trauma
- Degenerative conditions of the cervical and lumbar spine