We accept referrals directly from your GP or any other hospital specialist only.
The referral form (Word 70Kb) should be completed and returned by post to the above address or emailed to gst-tr.DSLUDermatologyReferrals@nhs.net.
We accept referrals for consultation regarding:
- aser treatments- C02, Pulsed Dye, Nd Yag
- Mohs surgery for biopsy proven skin cancer on the face, head and neck or DFSP’s
- treatment of Keloid scars with Triamcinolone acetonide
- photodynamic therapy for superficial skin cancer
- excision of biopsy proven skin cancer on the body.
Urgent/two week wait referrals
Two week wait referrals are seen in the skin cancer screening clinic at Guy's Hospital dermatology department only.
All suspected skin cancer referred by your doctor should go to the specialist skin cancer screening clinic.