Andrology service referrals

Specialist care for male fertility problems and sexual dysfunction

Referral contacts

Who can refer

Referrals are made to us by the patient’s GP. We see patients from Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham and are also a tertiary referral centre for the south of England. 

How to refer

All referrals should be sent to the urology centre at the above address.

Semen analysis

Please complete the semen analysis request form (Word 72Kb) and email it to