Community orthotics services
Making a referral
We accept referrals from GPs and other health professionals.
Please complete the referral form and email it back to us.
- the reason for referral
- the patient's name, date of birth and contact details
- the patient's NHS number
- the patient's GP, including contact details
- a diagnosed condition and current clinical presentations/signs
- relevant medical history and any concurrent treatment
- any transport or interpreter services which may be required.
We also accept electronic referrals through the EPR system at King's College Hospital.
We aim to process all referrals within 2 working days of receiving them. We'll write to the referred patient inviting them to contact the department and arrange an appointment.
Urgent/two-week wait referrals
Please state this clearly on your referral if it is urgent and the reason for this.
Last updated: April 2022