Community rehabilitation and falls
Making a referral
We accept referrals from:
- care home staff
- community nurses
- hospital staff
- social workers
Patients can also self-refer.
Our Lambeth and Southwark services use the same referral form but have different referral email addresses.
Please provide as much information as possible and email us your completed referral form.
Referrals are not accepted for equipment only. These referrals should be sent to the occupational therapy departments of:
- We accept referrals for adults of any age who are registered with a GP in Lambeth or Southwark
- Community specific goals for rehabilitation must be identified, such as improving mobility or return to previous activities
- Intervention is time limited and focused on achieving goals and self-management of long-term conditions
- Conditions with a primary neurological diagnosis
- Patients needing an urgent response
- Patients requiring double-handed therapy
Last updated: October 2023