We accept referrals for patients with a cancer diagnosis and whose main treatment is at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
We see people for up to 1 year after their main treatment. We consider referrals after 1 year if there is a special need.
We'll phone the patient within 6 weeks of receiving a routine referral.
Most of our therapies need a referral from a health professional.
GPs and other health professionals can email us to request a referral form.
We send all incomplete referrals back so please check with us if you need any advice.
Please make sure you:
- complete the referral form with as much detail as possible
- include details about diagnosis and stage of cancer
- include a clear reason for making a referral and why you think we can help with your patient's wellbeing
If referring a family member or carer to our weekly relaxation sessions, we need:
- full name
- date of birth
- phone number
We prioritise referrals if your patient:
- has chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting or peripheral neuropathy
- has problems that interfere with or prevent them having cancer treatment
- is likely to have less than 6 months to live
Phone: 020 7188 5918
Email: [email protected]
Dimbleby Cancer Care, Welcome Village, Cancer Centre at Guy's, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
Dimbleby Macmillan Support Centre, Guy's Cancer at Queen Mary’s Hospital, Frognal Avenue, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6LT
Last updated: June 2022