COVID-19 medicines delivery unit (CMDU)
Making a referral
Referrals must be made by a health care professional or relevant member of staff, or can be made by the patient on 111.
Patients being referred must:
- meet condition eligibility criteria
- have COVID-19 symptoms
- be within 7 days of both the start of the symptoms
- be within our catchment area (if they are not we will re-direct but this may take time)
All GP referrals must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral service (formerly Choose and Book).
Referrals from other health professionals
Please email your referral to [email protected].
Email referrals must contain the patient's:
- NHS number
- date the symptoms started
- high risk condition or therapy (for example immunosuppression)
- vaccination history
- phone number
Patients who do not meet the condition eligibility criteria can be referred to the panoramic trial:
- from a nhs.net email address to [email protected]
- from a Guy's and St Thomas' email address to [email protected]
If any patients have concerns after their treatment please ask them to contact 111 or 999 services as appropriate.
Last updated: June 2022