Dental sleep service
New patients can be referred to us from our:
- sleep medicine service
- respiratory medicine service
- ear, nose and throat (ENT) service
Patients who have already been seen at the sleep medicine clinic and need a repeat device should be referred by their GP.
See our sleep disorder referrals page for more information.
We accept referrals if the patient has:
- visited their dentist for a full check up within the last 6 months before their appointment
- been deemed dentally fit
- no outstanding dental treatment
- a sufficient number of teeth
Last updated: May 2023